Ice Cream CakeDifficulty: Easy
Jason enjoyed this ice cream cake at his 18th birthday party.
24 ice cream sandwiches
8 ounces of Cool Whip
2 King-size Butterfinger candy bars, chopped up
10 ounces chocolate syrup
1 8oz. bottle caramel topping
- Arrange in six layers in a 9×13-inch pan
- First layer: 12 ice cream sandwiches, placed over bottom of pan.
- Second layer: half the container of Cool Whip®.
- Third layer: half of the chopped-up Butterfinger® bars topped with half of the chocolate syrup and half of the caramel topping.
- Fourth layer: the rest of the ice cream sandwiches.
- Fifth layer: the rest of the Cool Whip®.
- Sixth layer: the rest of the chopped-up Butterfinger® bars, topped with the rest of the caramel topping and the chocolate syrup.
- Freeze and eat as desired.