We love making this for a warm breakfast or as a side dish for dinner! A favorite with both kids and adults!
Hashbrown CasseroleDifficulty: Easy
1 (32oz./2lb.) bag frozen, shredded hashbrowns
2 cans cream of chicken condensed soup
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Topping (Optional):
1/4 cup melted butter
3 cups cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease one 9×13″ casserole dish
- Mix ingredients (except toppings) in mixing bowl and spread in pan
- In a gallon-sized ziplock bag, make topping by crunching cornflakes and mixing cornflakes with melted butter
- Spread topping over casserole
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
- This recipe makes one 9×13″ pan, or double it to fill one big industrial pan to feed a group!
Quick, hearty, savory meal recipes to feed a large group are awesome additions to every mom’s recipe collection. Thanks!