8 eggs, scrambled
1 cup (pick one): chicken, shrimp, or bacon
2 tbsp olive oil
12 cups cooked brown rice
2 packets Nasi Goreng spice mix (or 2ish tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos)
1 cup frozen peas and carrots mix
- Scramble eggs and set aside
- Cook meat and set aside
- Pour olive oil in wok
- Over medium heat, combine cooked rice and nasi goreng, stirring until paste is evenly dispersed and incorporated
- Pour frozen veggies over rice and stir in for 5 minutes
- Add eggs and meat back in and give a final stir! Enjoy!
- This fried rice recipe is from our Indonesian friends, and became an instant favorite! The spice level, when made according to this recipe, is not super spicy but is probably close to a medium heat level. You can make it more mild by using only 1 packet of the seasoning mix instead of 2 (or for a very mild variation, omit the spice packet all together and use 2ish tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos instead). I think you should really give the spice packet a try! You might end up loving it as much as we do!