1 lb. spaghetti noodles, cooked
1 lb. Velveeta
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup chicken broth
1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 1/2-2 cups chicken (cooked, and diced or shredded)
- Boil spaghetti noodles, and put them into a large bowl
- Add chicken, green pepper, and chicken broth
- In a smaller bowl, combine the cheese, diced tomatoes, and cream of chicken soup. Stir, and melt mixture in the microwave
- Pour the cheese mixture into the large bowl, and mix
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- This is a very mild sauce. For more spice add another can of tomatoes and green chilies, or a little salsa verde and garlic.
Instructions state to add green peppers but none are listed in the ingredients. How much do you use?
I think they only use like half a bell pepper in this.