Vanilla Pudding PieDifficulty: Easy
Jordyn and Jennifer love making this pie, especially as a summer treat with fresh fruit!
1 box of vanilla pudding
1 cup of milk
8 oz tub of cool whip
1 pie crust (boxed)
Fresh raspberries (or fruit of your choice!)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Put the vanilla pudding in a small mixing bowl then add the milk.
- Once combined, add the cool whip, mix together, then put mixture in the refrigerator.
- Put the pie crust on a pie pan and put it in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- When the crust is done put it in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes to cool down.
- Once cooled down add the pudding mixture then top with raspberries (or fruit of your choice). Enjoy!
Yummy! I might try this with a graham cracker crust to save time.
This looks so easy to make and delicious! I am SO excited to try it!! Thank you for sharing this!
Thank you for sharing! It looks like an easy enough, and perfect recipes for young ones and tasty too!
What size box of vanilla pudding do you use? I notice they have small and larger boxes at the grocery store. Thanks! I can’t wait to try this.
This looks amazing! Thank you Ladies for sharing your recipe 🙂