Vanilla Pudding PieDifficulty: Easy
Jordyn and Jennifer love making this pie, especially as a summer treat with fresh fruit!
1 box of vanilla pudding
1 cup of milk
8 oz tub of cool whip
1 pie crust (boxed)
Fresh raspberries (or fruit of your choice!)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Put the vanilla pudding in a small mixing bowl then add the milk.
- Once combined, add the cool whip, mix together, then put mixture in the refrigerator.
- Put the pie crust on a pie pan and put it in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- When the crust is done put it in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes to cool down.
- Once cooled down add the pudding mixture then top with raspberries (or fruit of your choice). Enjoy!