October 4, 2016
Even with busy lives, you can't let it affect your prayer time with your children and God. Here is a list of 16 things we diligently pray over each of our children! We hope you find it encouraging and uplifting!
- Their Salvation.
- Their mate.
- That they would fall in love with God's word.
- That God would keep them from evil.
- That they would have a conscience void of offense before God and man.
- That their character would be more valuable to them tan their credentials.
- That they would stand up for what is right even if it means standing alone.
- That they would be kept from the love of money.
- That they would be kept morally pure.
- That they would have the heart of a servant.
- That eternity would in their hearts.
- That sin would always be distasteful to them and that they would be broken easily over sin.
- That they would love each other.
- That they would trust God with their parents and not allow rebellion to set in.
- Regardless the hardship, that they may never become bitter against God.
- That our boys would be glad to be boys and our girls glad to be girls.